A blog post on Programmer Gate has the opportunity to get wide exposure to a large community of professional software engineers.
We’re getting popular and we’re in need for passionate good writers who are smart enough to write about trending java technologies and best practices and can express their ideas in a very simple way.
What can you write about?
Mainly you can write about everything related to Java:
- Java (Core, J2EE)
- Spring Boot
- Big Data
- Popular Java frameworks
- Any trick or best practice you feel it helps software community
What do you benefit?
When writing to Programmer Gate, you get the following benefits:
- You’ll definitely get popular: your ideas and articles are exposed to a large community of software engineers all around the world.
- While we don’t currently pay for guest posts, we do include an opportunity for you to promote your own site and work at the end of each article.
- All your articles are written under your identity with your bio, hence marketing yourself to a large audience of readers.
- When becoming a contributor and after writing 5 articles, you’ll be listed under About us page.
Want to contribute?
If you have something to say and feel passionate about writing to us, please drop us an email at [email protected] and we’ll be in touch to getting you published on the site!